USD Micra, Demand Diaphragm needed :-(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My-way

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All,

A long time since I have posted. I hope someone can help with finding a part that is likely discontinued sometime ago. PN# 1001-81. Demand Diaphragm for a USD Micra.

I understand the Genesis Origin may be compatible but in Victoria AU having some difficulty sourcing.

Thanks in advance for assistance.

Cheers.

I have an Aqua Lung Micra Adj that I am not using. Don't think I have any service parts, but will double check after I get home from the lake. If interested, shoot me a message and maybe we can work a trade.

DW

Sure. Not sure I’d have much to trade, have an old Zeagle adjustable 2nd stage. Otherwise a random assortment of ‘stuff’. Best trade might be a few $.

Sure. Not sure I’d have much to trade, have an old Zeagle adjustable 2nd stage. Otherwise a random assortment of ‘stuff’. Best trade might be a few $.
I dug it out. The adjustment knob doesn't turn, just FYI. Might be an easy fix, or use it for parts. DM me your address and I will get it in the mail to you, no worries on trades or $$. I will be glad to know it is being used.

DW

Hi All,

A long time since I have posted. I hope someone can help with finding a part that is likely discontinued sometime ago. PN# 1001-81. Demand Diaphragm for a USD Micra.

I understand the Genesis Origin may be compatible but in Victoria AU having some difficulty sourcing.

Thanks in advance for assistance.

Cheers.
I just saw your other post looking for Micra parts.... If you don't find a bezel ring, let me know. I can 3d print a replacement (they aren't perfect, but a functional replacement).

Respectfully,

James

Also purge covers in TPU. (If you have a local friend who can print ABS and TPU I could also just send the STL files).

Can I just say: thanks.

I have been off board for a long time. Work, school, kids, work, stuff but still diving albeit at a much reduced rate. This board remains the most welcoming and helpful place. I am so glad it is still a board as opposed to a converted Facebook page etc. like so many others.

Assuming the parts still available, I know most micra parts are now NLA, I can get them. Let me know if you want me to check.

Back
Top Bottom