US Low On Development

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, the poorer our kids and grandkids are educated and trained, the more the likelihood that an old geezer like me can get a decent paying job.

lol...now there is that Harvard spirit!

Bill: Listen up There are no decent paying jobs on Catalina Island. Oh--unless Sharon Stowe is your mommy.

Nice post, Hoomi. And you have the smartest dogs on earth, too.

PARENTS NEED TO LEARN TO BE PARENTS, then the children will learn.

Good point but it is easier to blame someone else

Good point but it is easier to blame someone else

Very true, the problem is always cause by someone else is the scape goat excuse. They use alphabet syndrome, to blame why the child can not learn also. But in reality, if the parent takes the time. Even the ones with learning issues can learn. I know that for a fact as I am dyslexic, but I learn to over come it and work in a very technical field. And I grew up before all these issue was out in the public arena.

To blame the prez or the government for children falling behind in school, is someone not willing to accept the truth or the responsibility of parenting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom