Us Divers twin 30's manifold with or without tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm looking for a us divers twin 30's manifold, one piece manifold without any isolation valves. Thanks for your time

I'm looking for a us divers twin 30's manifold, one piece manifold without any isolation valves. Thanks for your time

the manifold you are referring to was offered in one configuration in a matte black finish without an isolator. They were designed to use the original dimension of the luxfer 30 cu. ft. tank with a hard rubber spacer. I have a few of the manifolds in like new condition. PM me if you are interested. I do NOT have the tanks to go with the manifolds.

sorry to bring up an old post.. but what are a pair of these tanks/manifold worth in superb condition???

sorry to bring up an old post.. but what are a pair of these tanks/manifold worth in superb condition???

I have a set but not with the original manifold. The only problem you may run into is that the original tanks were made with the 6351 alloy and some people have an issue with that.

I have a set but not with the original manifold. The only problem you may run into is that the original tanks were made with the 6351 alloy and some people have an issue with that.

If u have a set I would be interested in them.

This is what the set looks like. If you are still interested send me a PM.

IMG_1952.jpgIMG_1953.jpgIMG_1504.jpg

If I can ask...what is the value of not having an isolation valve or having one?

These were designed to use a single regulator. An isolator manifold is used for dual regulators and allows you to isolate the two sides from each other in the event of a failure. With just the single regulator, there is no sense to isolate.

the manifold you are referring to was offered in one configuration in a matte black finish without an isolator. They were designed to use the original dimension of the luxfer 30 cu. ft. tank with a hard rubber spacer. I have a few of the manifolds in like new condition. PM me if you are interested. I do NOT have the tanks to go with the manifolds.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom