Urgent pony question!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Personally, I think this "Pony Diving" thread has gone to the "DOGS"

penny_scuba_dog.JPG

The horse and the pony are very nice looking animals. They seem to be enjoying the attention they are getting. I hope that they are each having a good life.

N

divemaster_jim:
I'm not even gonna ask where the hoses go..........:bananalama:

That is the deluxe model and is hoseless. You see the yellow tube that looks like it is coming out of his ear? That is the main air supply input. The output, were you would breath from, is on the other end. :D With this deluxe model you can even use it as a full face.

crpntr133:
That is the deluxe model and is hoseless. You see the yellow tube that looks like it is coming out of his ear? That is the main air supply input. The output, were you would breath from, is on the other end. :D With this deluxe model you can even use it as a full face.

OK Wally, you're scaring me. You're having just tooooo much fun with this! :D

Weeeelllll Jim, I thought about going into details on the hooka horse for two but figured it wasn't needed. Just like the hooka horse for one but you can't use it full face. You tend to get in the way of your dive buddy.

Also Jim, is the pic that the OP posted an Indianapolis colt?? :D

LOL that is what making sure you have your pony with at all times is all about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom