Uploaded 85 images

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is painfully obvious that a lot of talent, skill, and creativity went into those pics. Wonderful use of position, perspective, lighting, color, DOF, focus, subject matter, and everything else I didn't mention! Can't thank you enough for sharing! Just excellent!

Jet

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/46839
I am presently out of town enjoying my other love(obsession), besides my wife of course and that is golf. I took a moment to look at the thread and was very pleased to see the kind comments you all have expressed. I was going to leave just those images in my gallery, but I think I have been inspired to share(Jetwrench, you are right-sharing is what makes this fun) a few more images when I return later in the week.
As Azotomix mentioned, if you want to get some sense of my type of humor, do look at the image I posted with my profile. My imagination is greater than my photoshop skills will allow, but I think I will post a few digital creations as well-but if you critique please remember I am far from a computer dude let alone a PS7 guru. Remaining humbled,Wayne

yachtsbroker:
I just joined the other day and was warmly greeted-thank you! As I mentioned in my opening, I would be uploading some of my images once I learned how. It was easy-thank goodness. Before I was even finished, I had several viewings and a few compliments-"thank you" to those that took the time to view and comment. Regards,Wayne :eek:uttahere

yacht,

Thanks for sharing these fantastic photos with us. The picture captioned "Sentinal" currently graces my desktop as my offical wallpaper, and will for some time to come. You are a very talented photo artist. :god:

Back
Top Bottom