Uploaded 85 images

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/46839
First, I hope you feel better soon, the flu bug is something we could all do without. :flush:
Secondly, I hope this url thing works for me :06:

Calypsonick,
Yes it is a fire urchin from St Vincents. There was a large gathering of urchins in 1 area and only a couple were like this. I had my bazooka(105macro/2x tele/plus 5 diopter)on, and I am often quite amazed at what it can produce. This urchin glowed under my Niterider which I use whenever I do macro(especially at 2.5:1). I was able to get what appears to be good DOF because I tried to get as much as I could on the film plane. :D Regards,Wayne PS the image of the tiny claw(the size of a grain of rice)being consumed by a coral polyp was also taken with that setup.

The descriptions I see posted about your gallery so far are:

Awesome, Sharp, Fantastic, Spectacular, very nice, Incredible...........All those came to my mind. The gallery is absolutely wonderful!!!

Incredible pictures... sharp, clear,colorful and fantastic composition.. now if I could only do all that! :D Think I am going to bookmark ur gallery as inspiration...

Simply stunning!

Ciao and welcome to the board also from the middle of the Mediterranean sea.

Saw your gallery and find it BELLISSIMA!!! Colours, composition, sharpness… The comments for each pictures are also pretty cool. Some of them so funny.

Saw your profile.. I love the picture an the comment you wrote it is so true…

kevreid:
The descriptions I see posted about your gallery so far are:

Awesome, Sharp, Fantastic, Spectacular, very nice, Incredible...........All those came to my mind. The gallery is absolutely wonderful!!!

Allow me to second Kev's motion! Welcome to the UW photoforum. I am certain you will have a lot to share.

---Bob

Back
Top Bottom