upgrade firmware Sealife DC1400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

who knew...I am 2 versions behind on my DC 1000

I think it may be time for a DC1400 with sea dragon??

The Vivitar 5340 was the same camera as the Sealife DC500. We still have two that we made into DC500 clones by loading that firmware. Found the housings here and there, bought the Vivitars on ebay - one coming from England.

My bud also still has my first Dc100 and DC310, altho he flooded the latter. Can you imagine shoot 1 mp underwater?! I got a few fun shots.

I just updated my firmware on my dc1000. wooo that was easy. thanks for the thread! I was on 24 and jumped to 26. anyone know what they fixed with 25? there was a random lock up issue i think...but not sure what version did this now.

thanks

I am, as usual a little late to the party.

I tried to open the link to the firmware upgrade for my DC800 and the address is no longer available. sigh

got off the apple and went to a pc. It worked! Thanks!

I can't make this work. I download the file and I can't open it. Is there an application that you recommend to open it that will then allow me to save it to the memory card?

As I recall you don't open it. You just copy the file to your drive. It has been 3 months since I did it but if memory serves me........

I figured it out. I had to go into my download file folder, copy the file onto the hard drive and then it was a piece of cake. Unfortunately, when you click onto the file it wants to open it - and that led me to believe that I needed to open it prior to being able to save it. So ... go to your downloads and copy it from that folder onto the memory card. (just in case anyone else is techno-challenged, like me). :D

Or just stick the card in the computer and download from the site directly to the card.

Back
Top Bottom