Update on Trashfest teams

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It would be really helpful to know how many are comming Friday. We would like to be able to get a table big enough to fit everyone and it's possible the restaurant will be very busy.

The MS150 ride is going on that same weekend.

It would be really helpful to know how many are comming Friday. We would like to be able to get a table big enough to fit everyone and it's possible the restaurant will be very busy.

The MS150 ride is going on that same weekend.

Here's who I know is coming so far. I think we will all be trickling in 7-7:30.

ftwdiver14, mrhamm, deadly_risk, twobittxn, thevalkyry, carrielsal.

Hey guys, sorry to report..... "Bottom Feeders" is pulling out. Went from one diver down to five. One automobile accident, three to the flu and one foot injury. Too many relative contraindications, LOL...... I can't see driving down and spending the money now in gas, camping, etc.... I will be TA'ing at CSSP for ScubaToys and stay close to home. Hopefully next year. Y'all be safe and have a great time.

Bubble Bubble......
Brent

Carrie, please add myself and my girlfriend to the list. Looks like she is able to get off early enough to make it to my place and then us get down to you before 7:30.

update
ftwdiver14, mrhamm, deadly_risk, twobittxn, thevalkyry, carrielsal, texas torpedo and girlfriend.

Looks like we'll need a table for 8.

Wow.. That was close! I got the last room at the Roadway Inn..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom