Update on Trashfest teams

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, my friend just said his friends couldnt make it after all. Texas Torpedo - your friends still want to come?

I can't get the bags at work, we stopped using them. I'll keep looking.

I picked up 4. I have two more grocery stores with inspections due this week. I'll see what I can get.

They are supplying onion bags & trash bags, only requesting that we bring our own.

Texas Torpedo has been silent so there are still 2 spots on our team as far as I know...

I should be able to get a few onion bags. One of the guys that is no longer able to come works at On the Border and is holding all that come through, though I don't know how many that translates to this late in the game.

David

We are at 7. Looking forward to getting out of Dodge for the weekend.

Come on Friday...

My team has shrunken down to 3, maybe 4 people from the previous 6, so anybody who isn't part of a team yet give me a PM if you want to be on one! We're still going down, we are part of a tech class and would like to get some practice in a current with doubles on. So if you see us, please feel free to come by and say hi!

Back
Top Bottom