Update on Trashfest teams

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carrielsal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Fluss rattans - 8 divers
carrielsal, paulw and wife, deadly_risk, james r and girlfriend, mrhamm, and ftwdiver14.

Team Swamp Divers - 7 divers
twobittxn, valkyrye, texas torpedo, cuda66, and 3 divers not on the board.

Team Swamp Divers has an opening for one more diver. We are going to try to get the same spot for our teams to dive as a group.

Carrie

Last edited:
WOO!!! Looking forward to meeting everyone! It's going to be good times! :)

Things to remember:

You must be at registration before 8am.
You must bring your C card
I'll bring waivers to fill out and sign.

We will have fun. :D

Tom, how many opening left on your team? I may have two locals that want to join in.

Tom...where are you getting the waivers? I didn't see anything on the trashfest's website.

Also, we need to bring trashbags and onionbags if you have them.

The waivers were sent to me as a team captain. I can forward the e-mail to you. PM me your address.

I'll bring a box of t-bags. I've been trying to find onion bags, but no success. I think someone on my team had a source, but my memory sucks these days.

Tom, how many opening left on your team? I may have two locals that want to join in.

One spot.

I'm trying to get some onion bags from work, but I don't know if we still use them. I also am trying to get some from Lake Travis Clean-up but haven't gotten a response. I'll let you know as soon as I get ahold of some.

Texas Torpedo - I also have a member of the team who just asked if 2 others could come. Do we maybe see the formation of a second team? PM and let me know what you think... thx.

Back
Top Bottom