Upcoming Maui Visit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parrothead_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I will be visiting Maui from August 27 until September 4, and we are wondering if anybody is available during that time for some beach diving.

As it stands right now, we are planning on doing Haleakala on Monday morning and a two tank dive with B & B Scuba on Tuesday. Other than that we are wide open.

We are both PADI AOW certified, and are fairly comfortable with surf entries (After all, that is almost all we do here in So Cal).

We have already bought a pretty good Maui Divers Guide, but we would like someone who can show us the local good stuff. And/Or can guide us through a night dive at Black Rock.

I know that Shaka Doug does guided beach dives, but unfortunatly the high cost of airfare has cut into my budget. Maybe he or someone else can work some kind of a deal with us.

Thanks, Doug
AKA Parrothead_Diver

Parrothead_Diver:
My wife and I will be visiting Maui from August 27 until September 4, and we are wondering if anybody is available during that time for some beach diving.

As it stands right now, we are planning on doing Haleakala on Monday morning and a two tank dive with B & B Scuba on Tuesday. Other than that we are wide open.

We are both PADI AOW certified, and are fairly comfortable with surf entries (After all, that is almost all we do here in So Cal).

We have already bought a pretty good Maui Divers Guide, but we would like someone who can show us the local good stuff. And/Or can guide us through a night dive at Black Rock.

I know that Shaka Doug does guided beach dives, but unfortunatly the high cost of airfare has cut into my budget. Maybe he or someone else can work some kind of a deal with us.

Thanks, Doug
AKA Parrothead_Diver

Aloha Doug

I just did a shore dive with a fellow scubaboard visitor. I'll be doing a couple of more dives with him including a night dive at Black Rock, weather permitting of course. I have fridays and saturdays off and according to your schedule I'd be glad to do a shore dive on Sept 2nd. If you and your wife would like to do a night dive at Black Rock contact me and we'll schedule something. I'm flexible when it comes to night dives.

"Scuba Diving & Lovin-it"
Ed

Tim,

Bummer that you will be gone while we are in town, I was looking forward to meeting you. Theres always next year though...

Ed,

Thanks for the offer. PM me with your contact information and we will get ahold of you once we get to the island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom