( Up Date ) Good News From Bonaire.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tech Admin:
The Hot Deals forum is (as the description says) not a public forum.

i was gonna say, so how come i can post to it?

but then ... oh never mind

:wink:

H2Andy:
i was gonna say, so how come i can post to it?

but then ... oh never mind

:wink:
Help Please. Papa Don New Idea.

Tech Admin:
The Hot Deals forum is (as the description says) not a public forum. That area is reserved for specials, deals and other major announcements and as such all threads posted to it are moderated and must be approved by me. If they are not approved they do not show up, no notice can be given simply because of the volume. If you want to make an announcement about your resort or a general happening you are free to use the global marketplace travel forum or the regional trips & local marketplace (or both). Thank you for using ScubaBoard!
Please tell me how , or would you remove Good News From Bonaire thread from Caribbean
Travel section for me please. Not enough intrest. Thanks From . Papa Don . If you reply please use the personal message part. I'm having a hell of a time finding things on this site. Like my wife says after 3 age you must have a brain to learn new things.

Back
Top Bottom