Unusual Things That You've Found

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

planer board searching is cool must be a hell of time doing it in zero vis? not easy to dodge the rocks and crap when you can sort of see it coming...
I tried it once right out of Port Everglades and I lost my mask twice...
<TG>

I found an unbroken crack pipe during a clean-up dive on Kaua'i.
qNhvtMr.jpe

Found this fin strap recently at one of the Cozumel's shallower sites, Paradiso or Punta Tunich. Looks like it stayed at the bottom for some time. The buckles are OK, though. I wonder, why would someone attach a cord with a loop and a small carbine like this? I've never seen such set up before.
DSC07708-32.jpg

Hawaii has been cursed with a terrible meth problem over the years. This would be the evidence.
And South Florida With Goblins and Guns...
<TG>

Yes along with robbing and fu*king everyone who gives you a look :rant::76feet:

planer board searching is cool must be a hell of time doing it in zero vis? not easy to dodge the rocks and crap when you can sort of see it coming...
Not easy at all, LOL. That particular lake doesn't have a lot of rocks, once you get away from the shore. The engine encounter was a "surprise". BTW, the engine is still there. A couple of us dive team members went back to find that engine again. We found it and marked it off with a mooring ball. We found out that one of the members of the local FD had a family friend with a cottage directly in line with that engine. That friend ended up using it for a swim float mooring, for his kids/grandkids to use. Still being used by the current cottage owner as a mooring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom