Unisuit entry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buff

Contributor
Reaction score
I have not tried a Poseidon Unisuit but the zipper pattern looks to be superior to any suit I have seen. The zipper is on the front and around the neck thereby making it a self-donning suit.

Is this a good zipper pattern? And if it is why haven't other manufacturer's gone to it?......patent by Poseidon?

buff,

I've picked up a unisuit last year and they are pretty easy to get on solo. I can get the zipper pulled up to shoulder level but after that I have to get my buddy to pull it across the shoulder/neck line.

BTW, I just spent the Christmas week in Owatonna. I made a trip up to the Scubacenter in Eagan(Poseidon Dealer). Nice people there and they have been very helpful.

Just love my 7mm Unisuit Exclusive! I have had it about a year now and am very pleased with it. Specially I like the frontzipper that doesn`t restrict upperbodys movement. Maybe the cost of the zipper is stopping the other manufactures to copy Poseidon?Anyway, it`s a high quality suit, no doubt! Just make sure you get yours with hard boots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom