Undies Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

...actually no. Same with the polarfleece.

I haven't tried my weezel with the CF200... but I will to see how it does.

O-ring... the weezel is not thinsulate... and it compresses down a great deal... you need extra gas to keep the loft and the thermal barrier.
I checked out the site that Welshman provided (thanks, btw). I'll stick with my polar fleece for now and will report on how it does on our Dec 21st dives in the Chesapeake. I haven't had it cold enough yet to do a good test...

barb once bubbled...
I'm considering the weezle ... do they have any stretch to them?
I had elastic panels sewn under the arms of my weezel so that I could gain mobility. Before that I could not reach back to open and close my valves.

barb once bubbled...
I'm considering the weezle (as an undergarment) and was wondering about sizing?
Since they only come in mens sizes I wondered about fit - do they have any stretch to them? How accurate are the measurements (are they actually a bit bigger than advertised). I find that some companies tell you the hip measurement is 38 and then I've tried on the suit and it fits me and I have larger than 38 hips. This does'nt make sence to me - it makes it very difficult to choose the correct size. I'm unable to try on the weezle since there are'nt any stores stocking them (that I know of) in my area.
Thanks for any responses.
Barb

No, there is no stretch, but they are quite roomy and really unisex. Go to the website and get their email address. They are very good about answering questions. They also have 2 piece suits that some of the women prefer.

Phil

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

I had elastic panels sewn under the arms of my weezel so that I could gain mobility. Before that I could not reach back to open and close my valves.

That's the problem I have with my weezles. I have the extreme plus. They don't stretch, and I can't reach back far enough to get to my valves. But I have been in the water where the temp was in the upper 30s, and I would get chilled after awhile but not too bad.

Stacey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom