Underwear!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Ernst

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
hey everyone i am trying to find somthing warm to ware under my drysuit garmet, i have the flees undergarmet but i can still feel the real cold of my plate of my bp/w comming through my drysuit and garmet, cant find any thermal underware as it is the wrong time of the year!! any suggestion or help would be great!! thanks

hmm.... how about sweat pants and a sweater, then the undies?

hmmm... but if you get wet, i wonder if it will just make you miserable?

you need something that wicks next to your skin.

i bought some hunting undies (long johns and shirt), and they are wicking
and work well under the undies (i have Thinsulate Extreme, which i believe
is 200 weight)

jim ernst:
hey everyone i am trying to find somthing warm to ware under my drysuit garmet, i have the flees undergarmet but i can still feel the real cold of my plate of my bp/w comming through my drysuit and garmet, cant find any thermal underware as it is the wrong time of the year!! any suggestion or help would be great!! thanks
DUI (or Viking) 400gm Undies. The warmest undies on the market.

JeffG:
DUI (or Viking) 400gm Undies. The warmest undies on the market.
thanks jeff, i will check that out as well, the one that i have i won in a photo contest, it is a seasoft dive suit, i suppose it is a cheaper one, that i dont know?? but it was free, just for having the winning picture on the channel island photo boat, so .... guess i cant complain, but i am still getting cold and especily from the plate, it feels like it is on my bare skin and ice cold,lol!!!!! thanks again both of you!! jim

Jim,

We're wearing DUI actionwear 300 fleece jumpsuits and they're working out great. Plenty warm for monterey/carmel. I wear a $6 walmart polypropylene T-shirt underneath (and cotton boxers and shorts).

ROBERT AND DAN, thanks guys, with all of the differant opptions i can find somthing of them to work with before this weekend, dan you in monterey diving this weekend???? robert i think you said you were booked up right??

I'm busy Sat. and have Lobos reservations for Sunday. I'd probably be up for a mid-late afternoon dive at the breakwater if you're going to be done by then. we'll wind up at glenn's for fills anyway, so I'll look around for you.

rhlee:
I'm busy Sat. and have Lobos reservations for Sunday. I'd probably be up for a mid-late afternoon dive at the breakwater if you're going to be done by then. we'll wind up at glenn's for fills anyway, so I'll look around for you.
that sounds great !! i prey i am done EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom