Underwater Video System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I wanted to pass on this special to everyone....its an underwater video system for only $199.99!!!!! This has been a great seller for us. I have dive boats using it to keep an eye on divers, divers using it for fun, fisherman using it to find the fish, U/W repairmen to show people the damage, the uses are endless.

It even RECORDS!!! Hook up a recorder and record yourself catching "the big one" spearfishing or rod and reel. Record your deco stops and trim so you can adjust later...the uses are endless!!!

The color version is shown here at $199.99 and there is also a black and white version for only $119.

The camera quality is amazing and even has LED lights built in for night diving or poor visibility!!!!

camera.jpg

For more info:

Color:

http://www.diverightinscuba.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1881

Black and White:

http://www.diverightinscuba.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1880

Due to the already LOW LOW price, this item does not qualify for our free shipping promo.

No, but we just used it at Mermet Springs this weekend and it really was amazing.....Im going to take some video tomorrow at the pool......at 45ft we could clearly see the platforms and fish....plus it has a very wide angle on the lens so you can see a broad area...All of us were amazed at the quality and had others saying the same.....This was our first demo with it, tomorrow I will try recording with it, then this weekend during the Illinois hunting and fishing show it will be showcased and I know they will be flying off the shelves......I promise Im not just saying this as a seller of these things either

I will look into it on Monday Matt......I know they just need to sell more to bring in the longer cable...Why dont you buy yours to help out, and then when the cable comes out, you add it inline :D

J/K...I will let ou know their new timeline on Monday...If I forget to post back, PM me as a reminder as Im at DEMA and when I get back will have a million things to do

Mike

Back
Top Bottom