Beautiful 4K Underwater Photography Video | Using OrcaTorch D710V Video Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OrcaTorch

Contributor
Reaction score
OrcaTorch D710V is a professional underwater video light with three color light sources, a maximum of 2000 lumens, and 120 degrees super wide flood lighting with no blind angle for underwater photography.
The D710V scuba diving video light provides easy operation with three kinds of light sources: Neutral white, Red, and UV. Red light is for shooting shy animals, and UV light works directly for fluorescent night diving without using filters.

Learn more here:
Shop from the USA: Scuba.com
Shop from the EU: Diveinn.com
Shop from the UK: Dirdirect.com
Shop from AU: Maxbeamaustralia.com
Shop from NZ: www.jlx.nz

I just ordered two of the lights myself and am really looking forward to diving with them soon. My only real concern is that one reviewer I found said they get too hot to touch so I’m hoping maybe he just got a faulty one… Hoping for the best!

I just ordered two of the lights myself and am really looking forward to diving with them soon. My only real concern is that one reviewer I found said they get too hot to touch so I’m hoping maybe he just got a faulty one… Hoping for the best!
I just ordered one too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom