Underwater tools: wrench, screwdriver, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive in a marina and you'll find all the wrenches and screwdrivers you want.

Try to score a SeaSpanner (good luck finding one, and prepare to feel it in your bank account if you do) and that XS Scuba multi-tool. I carry those two plus assorted orings in a little baggie in my wetnotes.

+1 on the SeaSpanner! I was on a few charters where it would have come in handy (fixing moorings and anchor chain) so when I saw one available I jumped. Now I wish I had grabbed a second one when they were available.

As far as other tools go, I'll often times have a sledge hammer on my belt but that's a topic for another thread :D

A wrench that has a built in bottle opener? Pure genius!
All my knives have a built-in bottle opener. Particularly those with a 10cm or longer blade.

If you need a real bottle opener to get that bottle open... Your not a northeast wreck diver.... Or a real man...:rofl3::cheers:

Jim...

Try to score a SeaSpanner (good luck finding one, and prepare to feel it in your bank account if you do) and that XS Scuba multi-tool. I carry those two plus assorted orings in a little baggie in my wetnotes.

Is your XS Scuba multi tool getting rusty and hard to open after submerging in salt water?

Is your XS Scuba multi tool getting rusty and hard to open after submerging in salt water?
The center pivot piece is a little rusty, but the whole thing is still very usable.

I think if I was serious about saltwater diving and did it more often I'd find a way to replace that bit with another material.

Or you could get real serious about it.
underwater_impact_wrench.jpg
1503d.jpg

Underwater Tools - Underwater Chainsaws - CS Unitec

Bob

Back
Top Bottom