Underwater MP3 Players

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrierHPharmD:
I just wanted to hear other folks' opinions about the new Oceanic H2O Audio MP3 Player. On the one hand, it's got an interesting GeeWhiz factor, on the other, I tend to rank in among things like car subwoofers and backseat DVD players as places where technology has created some truly antisocial monstrosities.

I just dread the day when my nice, relaxing reef dive is interrupted by some idiot's rap music blaring from his headset. I also wonder about the safety issue - do I really want to drown out the sound of that Jet Ski that's buzzing my dive flag...?

Maybe I'm overreacting. I'd like to hear your opinions.

-Grier :dazzler1:

I echo your sentiments exactly Grier.
I hear enough music being blared from the roadside every day to go underwater and hear some more of it!
Diving is supposed to be a relaxing, serene experience...
I certainly wouldn't want the intrusion of some idiot continuously replaying his favorite song.

Can you imagine listening to the 'The thong song' for an entire dive?
LOL

Archman.
When I saw eleuthera at the end of your post, I thought you were talking about Eleutherodactylus, a genus of tree frogs common to the Caribbean.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom