Underwater Kinetics, Warranty Honored, Great Customer Service!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

possumdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Howdy Folks,

I have to give a shout out to UK for honoring their warranty. I bought my old model C4 eLED online back in '06, and it had light use, maybe 40 dives. I decided to do a burn test in a bucket of water several weeks back, and the light failed after several hours. No flooding, and changed the batteries. It just stopped working for some reason.

Anyway, I contacted UK via email, and they responded promptly. I did not have any receipt or paperwork, and there was no hassle or questions. As per their detailed instructions, I shipped the light back to them, and 20 days later, I have a brand new model C4 eLED! I am as happy as a kid on Christmas morning, and I can't wait to get that light wet.

Kudos to UK for standing behind their product, and for their excellent customer service. I would not hesitate to recommend UK for their product or service.

They make an amazing light and are a great company. I have had the same experiance they do a great job with no hassle. You should check out UK's new SL4 eLED, it is 400 lumans and is a lot smaller than the C4 eLED. It is a great light, I would still use your C4 as the primary but use the SL4 as the back up. We have them for $81.95. Great job Underwater Kinetics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom