Bigblue Dive Lights - Excellence in Customer Service & Standing Behind Their Products

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blues Runner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Bigblue is a model for other manufacturers on how to stand behind a product! The narrow beam on my 2+ year old VTL2600P stopped working in September. Although the warranty period is one year, Bigblue provided me a replacement light head at 40% off retail. On my second dive trip with the replacement head, the power button detached from the head, flooding the light head and battery tube.

I contacted Bigblue upon my return home and explained the button failure. Bigblue's Warranty Service Manager immediately issued a return authorization and I sent the light to Clearwater. I received a shipment back from Bigblue earlier this week which I opened this morning. In the box was a brand new VTL2600P and a new battery at no cost to me!

Rare these days to find this level of Customer Service and willingness to stand behind a product.

I have three Bigblue lights of varying sizes and function. By far the best and closest to bullet proof that I have owned!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom