Underwater drills with contacts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive with one contact in, one contact out. That works well for me, because I'm near-sighted in both eyes plus have presbyopia. So on land, I wear contacts for distance, and for reading, put reading glasses over them. For diving, I wear my contact in one eye, and leave the other eye bare. So for mask clearing, I keep the eye with the contact closed, and open the bare eye. For reading gauges, I use the bare eye, which works because it is near-sighted.
my eyesight is too bad to do that really

My eyesight was deteriorating so I got Tri Focul Ocular lenses done. Perfect vision for the rest of my life now.
awesome. I wanna get the laser eye surgery since so far my prescription hasn't changed. also what is that

awesome. I wanna get the laser eye surgery since so far my prescription hasn't changed. also what is that

It is not laser surgery as you think. They actually remove you eye lens and replace it with a tailor made lens.
I took a vacation and went to Australia a couple of years ago to get mine done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom