Underwater Documentary Acadia Maine Coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

video joe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
On Sunday August 25 & Monday the 26th I'm planning to shoot episode of "Scott Tucker's Expedition New England" We will dive the shoreline in Acadia National Park. We are focusing on marine life that is not found in Rhode Island area. If you dive up in Maine or if you know of anyone interested in joining please feel free to call Scott @ 203-641-8543

Rainer:
We were just up there this week. Didn't even think about boat dives!

What did you make for shore dives? I'm always looking for insight into the next trip.

Pete

Hey Rainer! You should have contacted me. The sunday dive charter was cancelled so 4 of us went out and dove Seawall in Manset. It was a good dive. I missed hooking up with Chris and Scott. Did you dive with them too?

Hey Scott, Chris had mentioned that you guys were heading up that way for the show. Enjoy the trip. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the video upon return. And also trying to pick a day or two for a RI trip after the holiday.

The trip was nice and we got 2 dives in. Unfortunatly we did miss POE but is was quite a busy time as Scott also had a Junior and Baby Ranger to accompany and some land footage to tape.

I will post a report after I get some rest. Im bushed. It was hard to sleep with all the excitement happening.

Highlights were a giant lobster maybe 3ft +, colonies of sea cucumbers, and lumpfish that mimiked the kelp.

Scotts going To make one heck of documentary. And Im sure he'll let those interested know how to see it.

And Poe it was nice messaging ya and I apologize for not being ble to hook up.The Topo Acadia program will be sent to you this week sometime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom