Underwater Disposable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CanDive

Reaction score
Hello all. Just joined the site and hope someone can help me.

Where do I find a disposable underwater camera that comes with an integral flash? I have found a specific one [H2O] but no local suppliers [Calgary].

Any suggestions?

G

www.snapsights.com and ask for the contacts of the Canadian distributor alternatively you can purchase direct from their web shop.

I worked for the Australian distributor of these cameras when I lived in Cairns, so I have a little knowledge about them you can purchase a 28meter with flash or a non flash version, you can also get a 6 meter non flash snorkelling version. The cameras are reusable, any 35mm film can be reloaded into the camera, one guy in Byron Bay used the camera and housing over 40 times beofre he dropped it and cracked the housing.

CanDive:
Hello all. Just joined the site and hope someone can help me.

Where do I find a disposable underwater camera that comes with an integral flash? I have found a specific one [H2O] but no local suppliers [Calgary].

Any suggestions?

G
check out e-bay,or see your dive shop on line or local,I got one cheap on line.
Welcome to the site!
Brad

Hello G.,
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Laurens

Well, you can PM me if you'd like. I live in Calgary - where are you?

Hi G, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to ScubaBoard!

Take care and Safe Diving. :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

I third the snap sights. We sell them at the shop and the guest get pretty good pictures out of them. They are now offering a digital version....not too keen on that one. The quality of the DL'd pictures was that great at all (Dl'd in Dec or so, maybe they put a better camera in it by now).

mrobinson:
Well, you can PM me if you'd like. I live in Calgary - where are you?
I am also new to this email process. What does PM mean and how do I do it?

Hate to sound so green but I guess ya gotta learn sometime.

I too, am in Calgary.

Grant

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom