Underwater Arch Workshop for June 7 & 8 is cancelled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LVX

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Underwater Archaeology Workshop for June 7 & 8 is canceled. There were many who signed up but over the last couple of months they have canceled so the class is now called. There is another set for August. Please check with Aquarena for more info.

Layne

Huh? Underwater Arch? How do I sign up?
Do I have to be a Aquarena licensed diver to enjoy the Underwater Arch class?

Huh? Underwater Arch? How do I sign up?
Do I have to be a Aquarena licensed diver to enjoy the Underwater Arch class?

.......Yes

.....do they require divers to put down deposits for the arch-class ? ....I should think people wouldn't have cancelled out if they were forced to make a 'real' commitment to attend....not having this policy damages those sincere divers who had the class cancelled out from beneath them and isn't fair.

.....do they require divers to put down deposits for the arch-class ? ....I should think people wouldn't have cancelled out if they were forced to make a 'real' commitment to attend....not having this policy damages those sincere divers who had the class cancelled out from beneath them and isn't fair.

When you book the class through a participating dive shop, they should collect the fee up front. Each store has its own cancellation policy. I had one student sign up and then cancel. I chose to give her a refund because she canceled within a few days of sign up and I had not yet sent the money to Aquarena. I agree that Aquarena should have some sort of cancel policy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom