undergarment's info for drysuit..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

That's us. :D

Wreckwriter is the website manufacturer hence his inquiry as to how you all liked the site.
Busted! LOL!

WW,
Not bad for a jarhead!:wink:
I thought it was a nice straight forward layout, not confusing at all. Nice job!

gedunk once bubbled...
Busted! LOL!

WW,
Not bad for a jarhead!:wink:
I thought it was a nice straight forward layout, not confusing at all. Nice job!

Heh! Thanks :)

Had to do a few things sorta sideways, like the custom size form coming up after payment, due to limitations of the ISP but I thought it came out fairly well.

Had some nice photos to work with, good looking models (and Pug and Shane too) which adds to the overall effect. :)

Tom

NO!!!!!!

That would be to scary. Are there any moderators that can remove that thought from my head. I think I have to go blind myself now.

:) eric

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

now you have a picture of us in our underwear :D

BTW... I reposted that one of you in yours :wink:
BWWAAAHHAHHHHAAAA!=-)

Uh, for the record, thats not me ..... honest! Really, i listened to my mother better than that:D

WreckWriter once bubbled...

Did you find the web site easy to use and user friendly?

The web site was very easy to use. There was just a little glitch when I submitted the sizing form. I ended up having to send her an e-mail with my measurements.

PA/NJdiver once bubbled...

The web site was very easy to use. There was just a little glitch when I submitted the sizing form. I ended up having to send her an e-mail with my measurements.

How long ago was this? I redid the size form a few days ago due to blank submissions from IE browsers. It now runs off a script rather than just submitting to a mailto.

Tom

What a way to advertise. It's great though!
Pug, i can't say to much about you and shawn "pic", but the suit looks great....lol.

Hey WreckWriter, would be nice to see the custom size form before you order /payment. lol....

The website is real user friendly, i also thought.

I might bit guys, hope they have enough material in stock...lol:wink:

pa/nj diver: glad to see if you experience any trouble when ordering, to just Email...... Curious though, how's come no tele no.?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom