under water fight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what a waste of board space.

how about the ill-tempered sea bass swirling menacingly in the background while you fight, ready to consume the loser? you know, add a bit of jeopardy to it all...

Originally posted by TAVI
That's where I've seen it before!!

The DIR Guys are in Black, the others are the strokes!!

Hmmm. Notice who won?

BabyDuck:
how about the ill-tempered sea bass swirling menacingly in the background while you fight, ready to consume the loser? you know, add a bit of jeopardy to it all...
have you ever played rock paper scissor u/w? :D

I don't think you want to play fight with me, my knife is over a foot long and razor sharp, one slip and it won't be a hose that is cut, possibly your head as well. So, for me, the answer is no on the play fighting, if you have the more PC/fashionable scissors and butter knife, have at it, no damage will be done. Oh, be sure and pop your masks onto your forehead afterwards, this will let everyone know that your OK. N

actually i watched 2 buddies of mine "Light Saber" battle (in slo-mo) with 2 pieces of PVC they found off a wreck in 90FSW... it was totally whack watching the NINJA back flips and such.... it was a hoot - best of the matrix bullet dodging and yodaBased attacks..... all in slo-mo

When fighting tech divers underwater victory is simple and easy. Usually they are grossly overweighted and depend upon a huge bag of air called a BC to remain afloat. Simply come from behind and cut their BC air bag open, they will plummet to the bottom and there again approaching from behind simply reach over and cut their hose. Take your time, there is usually more than one hose and so you want to make sure and get them all. They will often wrassle around but because they wear their weight belt under their rig they cannot escape your onslaught. Stay focused and your victory is assured.

N

Back
Top Bottom