under water fight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the most common misconception in scuba is that a knife is a tool... WRONG!!! Knives are weapons and shall be yielded as such! Every diver that thinks of themselves as macho should have at least 1 knife larger that 8" (serrated edges optional). I myself carry 2 Seahawks (13" of testosterone) "wild west" fashion with a USD Vulcan tucked away "just in case".

Of course anyone who says otherwise should have 1 hose promptly sliced (sorry, another downfall of a single hose regulator). And if that metro-sexual loser also states that you are trying to compensate (ladies included... but somehow I don't think any are reading this thread) for a "shortfall" ... shall immediately receive a Mike Nelson karate chop to the neck.

Maybe you guys can help- I've been having trouble holding the knife with my bared teeth and still breathing off the reg at the same. I can do it, but it's not as smooth and intimidating as I would like it to be. Any pointers or tips?

fishb0y:
(ladies included... but somehow I don't think any are reading this thread)
HA! How wrong you are. We women are just as interested in seeing a good underwater jousting session as you hairy-*****ed guys are.

And you don't want to be challenging me to a fight underwater:

Divewithgun.jpg

Geesh LeeAnne,

Always bringing a gun to a knife fight...

do it easy:
Maybe you guys can help- I've been having trouble holding the knife with my bared teeth and still breathing off the reg at the same. I can do it, but it's not as smooth and intimidating as I would like it to be. Any pointers or tips?
What are you a pirate? You're gonna hurt yourself like that...

Unless you are sneaking onto a Russian Research vessel to rescue a scientist on behalf of his lovely daughter, leave the knife in the sheath... even then you'll need a crude mini-sub.

Any other questions for Fishb0y, Prince of the Deep?

fishb0y:
Geesh LeeAnne,

LOL :D Hey, why take chances?

Oh...and I want to offer my thanks to the mods for leaving this hilarious thread open. We divers need something to entertain us when the surf is 5' and the plankton is blooming.

do it easy:

I saw this on a Sponge Bob movie. Patrick held a flag in the crack of his naked pink buttoxens.

It would be really cool to see a scuba diver naked with a knife in his butt crack... Now that's a manly thing to do! Then you have 2 free hands and can still hold a reg in your mouth.

fishb0y:
Geesh LeeAnne,

Bringing a gun to a knife fight is much smarter than bringing a knife to a gun fight...

well now I have read everything...

and you keep feeding the troll....

well ok....sneak up behind...make sure you hold your breath so you do not spook him...then WHAM!!!!!!..nail him from behind...that outta get you started...:no

carry on.:mooner:

Back
Top Bottom