under water fight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrRoo:
241.gif
you don't know us very well :wink:

:rofl3: Great responses guys. That photo is a classic Howarde.

noob14:
hi i was just wondering if anyone thinks there is something wrong with play fighting with me friend unerwater. If you do would you please tell me so that i can think if i want to or not.thanks alot if you can help

cheeres mike

With knives or spearguns...

Perhaps he would like a lesson in the Spear Hunter action game.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Turns out the OP was a sockpuppet and has been banned permanently. I'll leave the thread open for the time being, for entertainment only...

Rick

Rick Murchison:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Turns out the OP was a sockpuppet and has been banned permanently. I'll leave the thread open for the time being, for entertainment only...

Rick

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Now, why is it that everyone that comes on here with the name "noob" winds up being a troll??? LOL :rofl:

you could move it to the humor section, I plan on documenting my u/w fights I am planning in Florida :D

underwater fighting is deadly, we used to do it in dive school all the time big royal rumbles with 4-6 guys all on surface supplied hat gear haha it was like ultimate gladiator because we were on big steel piping throwing each other off.

Back
Top Bottom