Ultimate Regulator Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Akona was having a blowout on their Executive Diver bag...so we bought a BUNCH
of them
biggrin.gif
Most people
don't have a CLUE how to use this bag....so they got rid of them really cheap as
they weren't selling.

This bag works great for your doubles regs and
stage regs (if you take them off tanks to travel) or for holding your's and your spouses regs for a trip. It holds, easily, 3-4 regs,
and all of your notes, computer, camera, compasses, pretty much all that extra stuff
that you don't have a good place to fit. It all goes in one nice bag. Traveling,
take all your expensive stuff as a carry-on.

This bag was $95 at MSRP and
we sold it for $75....and sold a lot when people saw the real use of this padded
bag. Well, we got them for only $42 right now until we run out
smile.gif
You really can't
pass this up...well, I guess you can. But you don't want to
eek.gif

http://www.diverightinscuba.com/cata...er-p-1957.html

Quick
video on the bag
Akona Executive Diver Bag - YouTube

Commercial airlines generally allow one carry-on bag that must fit in the overhead compartment and one personal item that must fit under the seat in front of you. Is this bag accepted by the airlines as a personal item or is it so large it must be considered as the carry-on bag?

That is a great question....It isn't much bigger than my laptop bag - visually. I would assume it is a personal bag. I have taken it onboard with me many times, but never also had a carryon. I think it can pass as a personal bag easily.

Looking at Airline rules, An item measuring no greater than 22 x 14 x 9 inches is typically referred to as a carry-on bag and will meet most domestic airlines’ carry-on size standards (obvious exceptions include small regional jets/commuter aircraft), nothing actually states one way or another. I vote it as a personal bag based on its visual appearance compared to a laptop bag which I have used as a Personal bag on a plane before. Great question though!!

I use a double regulator bag that is about the same dimensions as this bag. I carry it on, along with a pelican rolling carry on.
I've never had a problem with it as a carry on (personal bag).

-Mitch

Went to the shop today to check out the bag. I have a trip to Palau next month. Needed something big enough to carry on some dive gear.

Right now I have my regulator, Sealife camera, strobe, video light, and gopro camera. And still have room to spare for clothes. Close to $2000 worth of gear in this bag.

Great bag, hopefully I have no problems at the airport and passes as a personal item.

DSC_0142.jpg

Great pic!!! Too bad I missed you. We were out diving on our boat on Lake Michigan. Glad you like the bag. You shouldn't have ANY issues with it :D

Enjoy your trip!!!

Is that price still good? It went into the cart at $75.

Back
Top Bottom