UK Light Cannon switch problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

charlie123

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone who has a light cannon had problems with the on / off switch after a few dives I have to tighten up the screw on the inside I was thinking about putting some lock tight on the threads maybe this would solve this problem any advice would be helpful.

UK products have a limited lifetime warranty. I sent my Light Cannon back to UK last year because it didn't seem as bright as before, and they checked it over and rebuilt the power module. I've got an SL4 in to them now with a switch problem. Give their tech support a call and see what they say. I've had great experiences with their support in the past

Just to close the loop - I got my light back yesterday. Local dive shop where I bought the light a little over a year ago sent it in to UK. UK said switch was bad and sent back a new housing, all under warranty. Very happy customer with multiple UK purchases and several interactions with their customer support

Had the same issue simply tightened it and it never happened again (it was harder finding a screwdriver to fit in the tight space).... But hey if they want to send you a new housing why not :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom