UK 70, Florida 55

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Nice win for the 'Cats!!

Did anyone go to the game?

I didn't go but darn it if they keep winning we can't fire Tubby.

Scrub the Tub.

Chad

I really don't see why people dislike Tubby. I think has done a good job with what he has had to work with. Of course the game I want to see is the U of L vs. UC game tomorrow. I like UC, but the cards are going to kill them. Should be as much of a blow out as the UK game tonight. Now would it be something to see UK and U of L face each other in the NCAA tournament.

I really, really, REALLY hope Kentucky and Louisville get put in opposite ends of the NCAA Tournament bracket. That might be a helluva championship game!

UC is much better than a lot of people think...don't be surprised if those little cards end up on the short side of the nest.

cstreu1026 once bubbled...
I really don't see why people dislike Tubby. I think has done a good job with what he has had to work with.

He has got better recently but the worst thing about him was his boring style of play. It is 1950's style B-Ball. But now he is pressing and running it out so that isn't so bad now.

The reason I don't like him is his total lack of control over the players. I can't remember a player ever being arrested or getting into trouble until he got here and now it happens all the time. The old players make comments that Pitino kept them too busy to go out and get into trouble....you don't hear comments like that with Tubby.

I understand he is a good person from people who know him and I wish him the best......I just hope the best for him is somewhere else. :D

Chad

PS...besides that he lost to U of L. That should be enough to fire him right there.

When Tubby first came to Lexington, I was excited. We went to his first Midnight Madness and joined the Tubb Clubb. I liked him up until his 32% shooting son Saul took over the Point Guard position. He sucked! Everyone said "Well he has heart". I have heart but I still suck on the court! Yet, Tubby gave him chance after chance to lose another game. Since then I have given Tubbs a hard time. Now that Saul is gone Kentucky basketball is back. It will take time but I may get behind Tubby again.

Cincy has lost two in a row. I think Louisville will win but it's going to be a tough tough game. Cincy has not lost 3 in a row since 1989. ESPN tonight @ 7 pm.

Normally i would agree that it would be a good game, I just don't think UC has that good of a team this year. Their only hope is run Louisville to death. The few UC games I have seen this year that is what they had to do. They were shooting 30% and had to just wear down their oppenants buying running htem up and down the court. I think they have imporived their shooting, but I don't think they have much of a cance against U of L.

Walter once bubbled...
...........in what did we play the United Kingdom?

Ugh, that would be University of Kentucky and it was Basketball. But I am sure that the other UK will play soccer with you. :D

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom