UAE East Coast Temperatures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any out-of-the-ordinary sightings or observations?

Nothing much to write home about to be honest, I think the nudis are taking some time out.

Oh and the mooring line on Inchcape 2 has been cut ...... again! :mad:

However Jay dropped the shot line right on the aft deck, perfect :thumb:

22C on Inchcape 10 during the second dive, although it was slightly warmer at 23C on the first deeper dive on Paradise Reef off Kalba, where we found this seahorse.

Vis in Inchcape 10 was barely 2m, haven't seen it so bad in a long time.

This guy might be the reason we haven't seen many nudis today.

Gymnodoris impudica

You hear about Fritz moving on to greener pastures?
Literally - hes managing a farm.

Sad that hes going but happy for him.
Yes, he told me a couple of weeks ago .... well it is a fish farm though.

He was on the Dhow yesterday.

How's your recovery coming along?

Two fantastic dives yesterday.

Only seven of us on BDC2, plenty of space

First on Ruby Reef with around 15m visibility, flat calm on the surface with only a mild current. I shot video using my TG6 with the dome port on the housing. I'll post a link once I finish editing it.

Second dive on the blocks was great on two points, 5m vis and lots of nudis, the key find was a Thecacera pacifica aka the Pikachu.

Hanging around the first block that the mooring is attached to was this seahorse.

Okay, I'm no videographer but this should give people and idea of what diving is like off the UAE east coast on the deeper reefs.

It's a straight down and up square profile, Nitrox highly recommended for the various depths here (26-30m)

Back
Top Bottom