Type Dive Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Eagle SE-330 (inflatable): Because it fits in my car.

Some stern-drive recreational boat: Because J.'s family owns it, and we went to a lake. (I want them to name it "Drag and Drop" as it's used as a ski and wakeboard boat and occasionally for diving.)

Cattle boats: Because that's how my LDS certifies people, and I get to work with them to get my DM.

Yamaha Waverunner III (old): Well, actually, it's currently in need of repair, but it's enough to get a diver out into the lake if I get it running again.

Whatever's there: What, you think I'm picky? :D

Nonexistent: I guess shore diving doesn't really count as a boat... oh, well.

Intrinsic (85' motor yacht): Haven't been off it yet, but if I can swing it, I'd love to dive off it while my aunt and uncle are out taking Mom and Dad on a cruise in the Great Lakes.

Navy surplus supply ship: I don't remember the name, but once my aunt and uncle and their friends have finished converting it into a houseboat and have sailed it down into the tropics, well, *somebody's* got to go dive off it to be sure everything's in order, eh? :rofl3:

(Okay, I'll stop now, but I could've gone on about liveaboards and all the rest. The short answer, of course, would have been simply to say, "Any type. I just like to dive, and variety is fun." I don't often give the short answers, however. :D)

So I don't have to pay for a hotel....

redneck_yact.jpg

CrawfishDiver:
What no steam boats on the Mississippi
That either falls under "whatever's there" or "nonexistent". It depends on whether the River is currently more of a "melty solid" or a "stiff liquid". :D

(A commercial diver I know said that sometimes he's seen almost a *foot* of visibility at certain depths in the River. Usually, it's quite zero, but occasionally, if you've got enough light, you can just about see your regulator. :rofl3:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom