Tyler SP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It may even FREAKIN' SNOW in Paris tonight !!!

March may come it like a lion and go out like a lamb but April is my girl :blinking:

I like her just like I like my coffee... " Hot and Bitter ".
She's a fickle little lady though. 'Looks like this week she'll be serving up the Ice.

But I like Iced Coffee too :crafty:

Yes Sir...It's a great time to dive in North Texas !!

Timeliner:
Guba... just Google it and look up Tyler State Park.

"Just Google it". If I didn't know any better Timeliner, I would say you were some hip 20 year old. :D

Kunk35:
I was gonna go, but that 33 degree stuff is making me whimp out. I googled, and googleearthed, and it looks like an easy trip.

We need a dive report when you guys get back.

Have a fun trip!

Kory

Just means more reason to maximize your bottom time as it's warmer underwater :D

amascuba:
"Just Google it". If I didn't know any better Timeliner, I would say you were some hip 20 year old. :D

Yea I'm really living the fantasy :rofl3:

Don't forget about Trashfest in June! Wish I could go with you guys this weekend, but we just bought a tractor and it's being delivered tomorrow. The handsome salesman that sold it to us is gonna give me lessons! ooohhh lala!

I'll tell you about my tractor ride if you share your dive report tomorrow evening!

I'm not a WWW, but I am a WAW. I can handle the cold water--but a wet surface interval at 42 degrees with a 20 mph wind doens't sound like fun at all. I'm going to wait a week or two.

blindref757 ~ Keeping warm during a surface interval should be of little concern as we all anticipate and contemplate the steamy hot story to be forth coming as Twinkles recounts a Tawdry and hopefully Tempestuous romantic tale with her Tractor Tallyman.

Twinkles~ You go Girl ! :crafty:

Come Mr. Tallyman, come tally my .....

While I'm not one to kiss and tell, I must say that after riding that green tractor all day long he.. uh...I mean it certainly ranks right up there with my big pink cylinder and Firefyter's long hose!

:wow_2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom