TXR updates?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

I was wondering if there are any updates planned (or available) to the TXR materials?
The materials I have a about a year old, and I was surprised to hear that there hasn't been any updates to it. In going through the class, section 1, there are some typos and problems with incorrect calculations. Some of these gave us a bit of a hard time before realizing that they were mistakes.
I like the format, and the binder makes it easy to swap out pages, I was just wondering if there are plans to update some of the pages. Maybe a way to download new versions of the pages from the SSI website?

Thanks,
Jason

I'd like to find out if SSI is seriously promoting this program. Locally I can't find any LDS's that are teaching it. I know my first shop of choice is not interested. I like SSI, but am looking at TDI for my technical training. My thought is to get trained TDI, then do a crossover, but then tha't expensive and redundant.

Back
Top Bottom