tx100 with fst 1st stage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver4life

Contributor
Reaction score
I was looking at a tx100 with tx40 octo at the lds. Has anyone ever heard of this combo with an fst 1st stage? Is this an old combo? And is it worth $400? It also looks like the zeagle flathead but it does have the apex logo on it. All I have ever heard of is us4,ds4, and dst.
thanks for all your info,
Doug

Yep,

I have 1 of them. I'd like to get another myself. But without the Octo. I have around 12 regs though. Most TX50/DS4's.

If it's new $400 is a good price. $300 for the TX100 and $100 for the Octo.

Maybe you should have a gander at the Aoeks site or something. This exact question was just asked in the other thread about apeks 100's. I can't believe that people haven't seen or heard of this reg before. It was the reg that bennett did his record deep dive in. and yes it is current.

I will hazard to guess that you have not likely heard of the FSR either then. Commonly found on the 200.

I don't want to slam you or anyone in particular, but I think that this is an example of how so many people just take what is thrown at them. In this case it is surprisingly the midline 50 reg. Usually you expect the dealers to throw out the most expensive only....

Look at their size for their complete line-up. all current. the older TX series is still around because some liked them more..

www.apeks.co.uk
Here is the line - up...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom