TX Flower Gardens - Labor Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look at the Spree bookings for the rest of the year. Labor day is full, Coral Spawn is full (it spawns in Florida too, on the same nights), everything else is around half full.

I had, that's why I was worried a bit. You must have unfinished personal business in Houston to wind up because you surely aren't coming back for the money to be made.

As far as Florida goes, is there any legal or business reasons you couldn't run up along the Atlantic side of the Keys? Hit some popular wrecks and some mid level reefs.

P.S. CHUM would love to have the inaugural trip to Cuba when that day comes. :wink:

I had, that's why I was worried a bit. You must have unfinished personal business in Houston to wind up because you surely aren't coming back for the money to be made.

As far as Florida goes, is there any legal or business reasons you couldn't run up along the Atlantic side of the Keys? Hit some popular wrecks and some mid level reefs.

P.S. CHUM would love to have the inaugural trip to Cuba when that day comes. :wink:

No, I'm coming back because I have committed to my customers that I will. No, currently we are allowed to run as far as Miami. That will change when I am in the boatyard this winter, and I will be persuing what is called a "Bahamas ticket". I believe the Bahamas is quite well covered by a wide range of boats, but the ticket lets me go anywhere in the world within 20 miles of land (e.g. Cuba). Sorry, Aquacat already claimed the inaugural Cuba trip.

Okay...that sounds about right! More importantly, do you know the answer to my desert question??? From what I've heard, its a great crew booked for that wknd. Good DMs, galley and Captains of course! Let me know if you guys can make it and if you end up booking with Scubaland. If you do book through them, I'll be your trip lead and I promise a good time!
:)

Looks like Mikey will be your cook on that trip. Wink and grin at him, he will likely make you brownies morning, noon, and night. Seriously, typically the second hot dessert is a cobbler or crisp with Blue Bell or Cool Whip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom