http://www.diveheart.org/

Two Years Ago Today An Amazing Woman Triumphed Over Death - Kimber aka TekDiveGirl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Kimber... get well and get back in the water so I can take this pink stuff off my BC. I'm afraid some are going to think I'm some sort of Girlie Man! Hope to see you at the Show.

That is not going to help drbill...so just go ahead and embrace your feminine side...

Kimber... all my best..

Kimber, you inspired The Hammerhead to dive a pink wing! Well, he is a bit strange anyway...:D

So good to hear you are doing so well and all the best.

My best wishes to you Kimber
The fight you have made to get where you are now has been a long one, please keep hope and good spirits by you .. and I'll always be there too :jump:
Hey, Kimber... get well and get back in the water so I can take this pink stuff off my BC. I'm afraid some are going to think I'm some sort of Girlie Man! Hope to see you at the Show.
Hey Dr Bill, you are a girly man ... you like girls don't you :wink:
Heh, may have to give you a new bright pink band, we don't want that old one to fade too much :D

Last edited:
Hey, D_B, I'm not into girls... I like women! Yep, the pink band has faded quite a bit but I have a replacement one ready.

Kimber, good to see you on Facebook as well.

Hi Kimber! I hope that I speak for all of us when I say,
" Keep your spirit, keep your faith. You have been an inspiration to us all. Your endeavors have given us strength, don't be afraid to look to us when you need to borrow some of that back. We are all always here for you."

And, always remember that "Pink IS the new black".

MOFerMania163.jpg

Hi Sweetie
I'm sorry that your road has been such a dificult one , but always remember ... you have friends here that care, and I will always be there for you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom