Two spots open for boat dive at Possum Kingdom this Sunday...Free!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JT2

Reaction score
I just wanted to tell everyone that we could take out two more divers with us Sunday at PK for a boat dive or two, we are planning on doing one dive in Hell's Gate and the other way up in Bluff Creek. We always find anchors, sunglasses and other interesting things in Hell's Gate, and we just discovered an awesome place to dive in a very protected out of the way spot in Bluff Creek where there are lots of fish. The dive at Hell's Gate is in an area about 70ft deep, however you don't have to go that deep to have a great dive, but that is usually where the anchors are. The dive site in Bluff Creek is 35-45ft deep and is a super cool sight seeing dive with really neat rock formations an lots of fairly large catfish and sometimes we even find arrowheads there. If anyone is interested, let me know, it is free to go, everyone usually just chips in a few bucks for gas for the boat, the big 225 Johnson gets kind of thirsty!

Dang, wish it wasn't such a drive and I didn't already have plans.

I dove inside the cove past Hell's Gate to help Mike retrieve an anchor, and it is indeed a cool-looking place to dive :)

Have fun,
jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom