Two PADI PIC cards for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would finish up except that I don't want to deal with PADI or a PADI instructor ever again (no offense to the good PADI instructors, we just haven't met yet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you met a bad apple. I'm sorry about that.
But now you blow off exactly the folks who might buy your paper PICs.
Nice job.
I'll offer you $10 for the pair of them.

If you only paid $130 for instruction I'm not surprised you didn't get a very good course.

That maybe. But how much should a Peak Performance Buoyancy course cost? Each elective course cost $130-$180 in instructor fees.

Are their standard course costs and practices that PADI shops and instructors are supposed to follow? I only know what my local shops charges and how these shops do business.

On a side note, I've feel like I've needed to be a bit defensive in this thread for just sharing my experiences with the PADI course system and putting what I thought was market price for a PIC card (because of how much I was charged).

I understand "you get what you pay for" and "only take courses from good instructors" but how can someone new to diving possibly know how to quantify what either of those are? You go to a local dive shop, sign up for OW or an elective or whatever, and then are assigned an instructor. I'm not sure how I, the consumer, could have made a more informed decision at the time. This is more a question to group than directed at anyone.

I would finish up except that I don't want to deal with PADI or a PADI instructor ever again (no offense to the good PADI instructors, we just haven't met yet)

I was thinking about taking the two (2!) pics off your hands for simpathy (i have about 20 sitting on a shelf i never used because online is so much faster) until you made an a$$ of yourself with this post and lost my $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom