Two German divers drown at Gran Cenote Kalimba at Tulum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My english is Not good!

Diver G is a friend and diving buddy of mine. He was always very thoughtful and never risk-taking! We all believe that there is something wrong with him in the cave ... maybe health and G and A therefore did not return to the entrance. They are just guesses and we will probably never know the real reason. We are all devastated and saddened to have lost a good friend.

The two were not the first Time there to dive. They knew the kalimba cave, were well educated, had best equipment.Something except scheduled must have gone wrong there

You are doing just fine in your expression despite English not being your language. Thank you for sharing here.

There will be a final report within a reasonable timeframe. There are some more pieces to the puzzle already and once the technical examination of the gear is done I'll write it up.
Can I ask what your involvement is in this unfortunate event? We’re you one of the other teams diving that site that day?

Can you tell me if the video recordings show new insights into the accident?

Can you tell me if the video recordings show new insights into the accident?

The videos basically establish the timeline from the report and nothing else. It does not show any incidents or give clues to what happened. It can be used to guess at gas plans and sac however.

Hello. Today, the rumour at the club came up that G and A have misaligned themselves in the cenote. There should probably be two t-crossings that look almost identical. Can a local person give me information on this? Maybe you have a drawing where you can draw these crossings?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom