Two Dive Rite Isolator Manifolds (European Style- No burst Disks, Metric Threading)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverGuam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Two Dive Rite Isolator Manifolds (European Style- No burst Disks, Metric Threading) (200 Bar) for sale. Brand new, never wet. Ordered for someone on a boat who took off before they came in.

If these are getting shipped within the US, they can fit into a medium flat rate box and ship for $15.00. International, the shipping will be around $60.00 whether it is one manifold or two.

These will not be legal in the US (no burst disk), and the threading will not match US tanks.

Make a serious offer (in USD), and I will happily work with you. I cannot judge price because these are not actually available in the US normally, and because the shipping is basically the same whether you buy one or both. (paypal to pay)
Dive Rite 1.jpgDive Rite 2.jpg

Last edited:
c'mon make an offer

---------- Post added ----------

I can send these international through a friend's Commerical DHL account as well, which might make shipping less, so international buyers come on down.

How about $150 for both, plus whatever shipping works out to be?

Bump for offers. Surely someone in Europe or whereever these valves are used...

how about 80 shipped for 1

Back
Top Bottom