For Sale Two BCDs Free To A Good Home - Morehead City, NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wcleeuwenburg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Two SEA ELITE BCD's (Size L - XL) that are free for the taking. Nothing fancy and no integrated weight system but in good condition. One unit has a defective inflator (replacement $ 20 - 25 on Amazon). Perhaps someone out there just getting into diving and on a limited budget wants them (the price is right).

Options:

1. If you're located near Morehead City or Wrightsville Beach, they can be picked up at either location with a few days notice.
  2. If you're not local, have a FedEx or UPS account and willing to provide an account number, I will ship.
  3. If you're not local and don't have a FedEx or UPS account, you can contact our local UPS Store / Phone:(252) 726-4433 and work out details, contact me and I'll deliver to merchant for shipment to you.
  4. I'm extremely busy, hence no other options will be entertained. I'm not a regular participant of this forum so please don't attempt to communicate with me here, rather contact me at: wcleeuwenburg@yahoo.com
  5. Also, please don't reply to this thread just for the sake of posting as my only other visit this thread is when I post an announcement when units have been claimed.

Pardon my bluntness but this announcement was also posted on the New Divers section and was beginning to turn into a production. Let's keep this transaction simple and not turn it into a science project. I just want to give away some stuff.

CL

SEA ELITE.JPG
Thank you -

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom