Two bags in one? (Like the Stahlsac Transporter)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

resnick

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
With airline baggage limits now being "no bag >50lbs" and my cold-water setup being significantly more than that when all is said and done, I've been looking for a two part bag system. Stahlsac used to have one called "Caribbean Transporter System" (W411-B), where the duffel clipped onto the bottom roller bag:

W411-B.jpg

Unfortunately, it's been discontinued. You can still find the duffel part of it (W426-B) online at a couple of places, but the roller part (W415-B) is nowhere to be found. (BTW: I've posted a query in the classifieds page for it; if you've got one, new or used, let me know.)

Aeris also made their "Deluxe Cargo Bag", which had a top duffel which zipped to the bottom roller box:

luggage_product8.jpg

but that's also been discontinued. I found it at one Japanese place, but that's a bit of a way to go for a bag.

Does anyone have a line on a two-part bag so that I can get all of my gear in without having to wrestle two separate things through the airport? You'd think gear bag folks would have filled this niche.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom