Twinset inflator sides

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This guy prefers the left post for inflation :

This guy prefers the left post for inflation :

Bill Main also dives steel 104s in a wetsuit and does not use pressure gauges on his stage and deco bottles. Obviously I can’t shake a feather at his accomplishments, but I would also argue that those are not best practices and therefore everything he does should not be considered gospel.

Is not diving big steels with a wetsuit like divers do, a thing since credit cards and drysuit accessibility

Just another point about the "right side dump" that seem to not be mentioned.

If later down the road you switch over to CC and you pick a back mounted unit as far as I know every single back mounted unit is configured CL dump on right and wing dump on left. Not really great for your muscle memory training if you have it backwards on OC.

Just another point about the "right side dump" that seem to not be mentioned.

If later down the road you switch over to CC and you pick a back mounted unit as far as I know every single back mounted unit is configured CL dump on right and wing dump on left. Not really great for your muscle memory training if you have it backwards on OC.
Fathom has CL dump on left same side as wing.

Not sure why every other unit has it wrong 😂

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom