TwinJet comfort vs Jet Fin max?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Da5Id

Registered
Reaction score
Last night I tried on some twin jet max fins, at my LDS as well as some slingshots. The twin jets were painful, as the top of the fin pocket dug into my instep, so they are not an option for me. OTOH, the slingshots were very comfortable to the point where I really want to try them out.

If anyone has experienced similar discomfort with the Jet Fins, I'm interested to find out if you've had a chance to compare them to the Atomic TwinJets (from a comfort perspective). I hope to find a LDS that has them in stock so I can try some on, with the hopes that they will be as comfortable as the slingshots.

Thanks!

i have the twin jet max and i never had a problem... they feel great on my feet... maybe you had to small of a size... when i first got them, i got them in a medium but then switch to small and they felt a lot better

i have the twin jet max and i never had a problem... they feel great on my feet... maybe you had to small of a size... when i first got them, i got them in a medium but then switch to small and they felt a lot better

I agree it should be a size issue. The foot pocket is big (if the sizing is right, your foot should enter completely into it, up to the base of the ankle).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom