Twin Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xizang

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I accidentally found a small site near twin rocks saw a juvenile stingray and a resident 3 foot grouper. Its at 30 meters :wink:

Spoon:
cool, would love to see that stingray!

you can chance upon stingrays on the area where the reef meets the sand.

when you have the time, we could go for this objective : stingray pics

let me know when you are up for it. but this is best dived during early mornings and just before sunset.

paolov:
you can chance upon stingrays on the area where the reef meets the sand.

when you have the time, we could go for this objective : stingray pics

let me know when you are up for it. but this is best dives during early mornings and just before sunset.

only seen one stingray and it was during a very traumatic night dive months ago.

Axua:
I accidentally found a small site near twin rocks saw a juvenile stingray and a resident 3 foot grouper. Its at 30 meters :wink:

Meh cnabi tatay natin about that before. Sa koala din daw at 90 to 120ft, meh coral garden pa. Wala atang di alam itong tatay natin. Meh bagong dive site pa ngang cnasabi, BAYAG ang pangalan:D . Thats where he brings his DM candidates pag navigation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom