Twin lakes this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will try to make the next one, perhaps the weekend after this. I still need to test the O-ring seal on my HID since my last bulb explosion, but I have other plans for this weekend. There is only one thing more important than diving and she deserves a little attention to.

Homey, I will swing by there long enough to let you check out the semi-dry. I will give you a call later to make sure our timing is in sync.

Everyone else have a great time.

BTW someone is asking me about the availibility of tank rentals at TL as they don't have their own. If anyone is willing to loan a tank to a new swamper, or can suggest somewhere local they can get one, please post it. I am going to open a new thread just for this topic.

I'll be there Saturday around noon. '95 Corolla, DAN sticker on back window. Long-haired hippy freak with a backplate and AL80 :)

jeff

Check CaveDivers new post for info on tank rentals at Twin Lakes.

I was out there with Swamp Thing and a couple of other friends that have not been there before. Had a blast diving with ChrisPete and Leiserom. Did anybody do a night dive? When we left that afternoon, there weren't many people left. I have never done a night dive at TL, but it sounds like fun. If somebody else has a night dive at TL planned soon, I would like to check it out.

Fletch

I got to the lake about 3:30pm. We planned a short dive to the new boat with plans for a night dive. As we were headed back to the dock, the lights suddenly went out! When we surfaced it was black and a gale was blowing! Needless to say, we didn't do a night dive. :(

By the time we had loaded out gear (and hunted for my glasses) it was raining cat and dogs and we left before it got too muddy to get the cars out.

Just let us know when you want to do a night dive...we're always ready!

HAD A GOOD TIME ON OUR ROUND THE LAKE TOUR. WISH WE HAD STAYED FOR NIGHT DIVE. I WENT ACROSS STREET AND ATE MEXICAN FOOD. BY THE TIME I CAME OUT OF THERE, THE WORST HAD PASSED. NEXT TIME.

GLAD TO SEE MIKE IS GETTING GOOD TRAFFIC. WORD ABOUT A GOOD THING WAS SURE TO GET OUT.

NEED TO PUT UP A SIGN AT SOME POINT "HOME OF TSDT" OR SOMETHING SIMILAR. IM SURE EVERYONE WOULD MAKE A CONTRIBUTION,

Back
Top Bottom